- Report from Club Chairman.
- Report from M&Js Chair.
- Report from Chairman of Rugby.
- A financial report and statements of report from the Treasurer.
- An invitation from members for such other business to be discussed.
- Invite for questions from the members to the Exec.
Don’t forget to check your 300 club winning numbers! All results can be found here
NHS Blood and Transplant have arranged a blood donor session at the rugby club on the 17th February and at the moment there is a number of appointments still available to register and book to donate blood.
All the latest information on blood donation, Covid19, registration and appointment availability can be found at www.blood.co.uk and if you have any questions please ask.
Some sad news. Rodney Cotterill passed away over the weekend. Rodders was a member of Sale FC from 1945 and lived for the club and his family. He was well known for popping into the changing room before and after games to encourage the players with his cry of “stick it up em”.
When we played and lost the playoff against Old Elthamian’s he was one of the first people on the pitch to shake hands with the opposition and to commiserate with the players. He travelled with us to Leicester Lions when we won National 2 North the following year and was a source of inspiration to us all. He will be missed by all of us at Sale FC Rugby. RIP Rodders.
In light of current Covid environment restrictions we find ourselves in, we will be having a short break in training for all teams over the half term.
Therefore, please note the following:
- Rugby Tots will return 8th November
- M&Js will finish training on Sunday 25th Oct and return Sunday 8th November
- Colts will finish training on Sunday 25th Oct and return Sunday 8th November
- Sale 1861 will return Tuesday 3rd November
- 1st XV will return Tuesday 3rd November
Sale FC Exec