Sale FC Rugby 300 Club Rules
The purpose of the 300 Club is to raise funds benefiting all participants by offering a very attractive incentive in prize monies to subscribers.
The money will be paid into a separate 300 Club bank account and used to meet funding requests from the club, providing equipment, resources and improved facilities.
- The 300 Club will operate as a Small Lottery as defined by the Gambling Act 2005.
- The draw will take place on the 1st Friday of each month. As many members as possible of the Executive will attend the draw but there will always be an independent person in attendance to witness the draw and to certify the results.
- Any club member over 18 years of age can become a member of the 300 Club and you are encouraged to get family and friends to join. The 300 Club shall not be limited to 300 members. The more shares/numbers we sell, the bigger the prizes!
- Members must fill in an application form.
- The subscription to the 300 Club for one number/share shall be £120 per year payable monthly in advance by monthly Standing Order, or annually by cheque or Standing Order. This will give members one number which will be placed in 12 draws (i.e., cost is £10 per month). This number shall remain the member’s provided their subscription is up to date. Members may have and are encouraged to have multiple subscriptions. Subscriptions will automatically renew on an annual basis.
- The club will be run on an annual basis commencing on 1st December of each year. There is no provision to opt in/out on a month by month basis. Admission to the draw will commence in the month following receipt of the subscription provided subscriptions are up to date. Members joining after the start of the normal 300 Club membership year and are not paying monthly will be charged a pro-rata amount for the rest of the year and entered in the next available draw following payment.
- A member is eligible for inclusion in the draw so long as the subscription for that month has been paid.
- Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the 300 Club if his or her renewal of subscription remains unpaid for a period of one month.
- Members wishing to leave the 300 Club should do so at the end of the club membership for that year. Refunds will not be given for people wishing to withdraw before the year end.
- Registers will be kept recording the name and address of each member, the number(s) allocated to them and the subscriptions received from them.
- The relevant numbers of all paid up members will be entered in the draw for each month.
- Each monthly draw will take place at the Sale FC Rugby, Heywood Rd in the presence of at least three people including one committee member. Draws scheduled to take place during holidays will be done whenever practical.
- The regular monthly prize fund will be 40% of the monthly Income— there will be four prizes i.e:-
- 1st prize = 20% of the monthly fund
- 2nd prize = 15% of the monthly fund
- 3rd prize = 5% of the monthly fund
- The 300 Club Administrators will make all reasonable efforts to pay or post prizes to the winners within a reasonable period after the monthly draw.
- Prize winners will be notified in writing and payment will be made by cheque to the address shown on the membership application form or to such other address as the member may subsequently have advised. Prize winning numbers will also be listed on the club website each month after the draw.
- The allocation of numbers and draw results will also be available from the scheme secretary on request.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into the Club funds after 6 months.
- The decision of the 300 Club Administrators shall be final in all matters requiring adjudication.
- The 300 Club Administrators shall also have the power to amend or revoke these rules at their absolute discretion with such reasonable notice to the 300 Club members as is necessary.
- Once an application has been approved an email will be sent containing number(s) and online payment details.
- If your subscription is by monthly Standing Order, your numbers for subscription payments received before the 15th of each month will be included in that months draw, subscriptions received on or after the 16th of each month will be included in the next month’s draw.