Sale FC Rugby Administrative Assistant
Sale FC Rugby has been located at the heart of the local community since 1861. As we look to open again to the public, which will see an increase in Rugby and commercial operations, we are looking for an admin assistant to join our friendly and dedicated team at our Heywood Road Stadium in Sale.
Admin Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the Club, the Executive Committee and the office.
- Answer phone calls, schedule meetings and deal with visitors.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, archiving.
- Exhibit polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Support the team by performing tasks related to organisation and strong communication.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests from club members, sponsors, clients and the public.
- Contribute to the team effort by improving or developing current systems, as needed.
- Contact clients and discuss requirements for their use of the facilities, including functions, match day hospitality and meetings.
- Manage and improve the Club’s database and membership systems.
- Manage the Club diary.
Working 20 hours per week – Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday work (homes games if required). Hours of work, during the day, may be negotiated to suit the right applicant. We will offer training on specific systems for the role. Salary is £10,000.00 per year, including statutory holiday entitlement.
Admin Skills and Qualifications:
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Managing Processes
- Organisational Skills
- Analysing Information
- Problem Solving
- Verbal Communication
Education and Experience Requirements
- Maths and English GCSE or equivalent (Essential)
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Office Experience (Preferred)
- Retail/Hospitality Experience (Desirable)
- Valid driver’s license (Desirable)
If you are interested, please send a CV and a cover letter outlining why you feel you would suit this role.
Please send the covering letter and CV, for the Attention of the Executive Committee, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use Admin Assistant as the subject.
Closing date: Monday 10th May 5pm.