SALE FC – CODE OF CONDUCT
The purpose of this Code of Conduct is to reduce the risk of COVID-19 being spread when fans attend the Corpaq Stadium. It is everyone’s responsibility to protect themselves and others.
This Code of Conduct must be read and adhered to by everyone attending matches played at the Corpaq until further notice. This Code of Conduct may be updated at any time as the situation changes and should be read each time you plan to visit.
Should you attend?
1. Everyone must consider their health, age, and clinical vulnerability before deciding to attend. Visit nhs.uk for guidance.
2. You should not attend matches being played at The Corpaq if applicable government guidance prevents you doing so. You should not attend if:
a) you are required to self-isolate or shield under government guidance
b) you (or any members of your household/social bubble) experience COVID-19 symptoms on the day, or within 14 days, of the match
c) you are required to quarantine under government travel guidance
- No tickets will be available to purchase at the ticket office. Tickets are available online only.
- All tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and seats cannot be changed.
- If the fixture is cancelled or must be played behind closed doors you will be entitled to a full refund
- To support NHS test and trace contact details must be provided by at least 1 member of your group. These contact details will be held by the Club and retained for test and trace purposes for 21 days.
- All tickets are print at home OR digital (available to scan from your mobile phone). There is no facility to print your ticket at the stadium so please ensure your ticket is available.
- ID may be checked for the lead booker (please provide driving licence / passport).
1. Inconsiderate, reckless or anti-social behaviour by anyone visiting The Corpaq will not be tolerated.
2. Please respect those working at The Corpaq. You must always follow signage and instructions issued by our staff. If you have any concerns, please contact your nearest steward.
3. Sale FC is co-operating with the NHS Test and Trace system. Your information will be shared with NHS Test and Trace as necessary. All fans must download the NHS COVID-19 app and check-in at the stadium.
4. Social distancing is a keyway to control the spread of the virus. You must comply with social distancing at all times. Be aware of the people around you and give them space.
5. There will be restrictions on how to move around the stadium and all instructions must be followed.
- Supporters are asked to follow signage / steward instruction regarding directions around the stadium. Narrow areas will be controlled with a one-way system, please cooperate and be considerate of others.
- If you feel unwell, particularly with a cough or temperature, contact your nearest steward immediately.
8. Maintain good hand hygiene and avoid touching your face whenever possible. There will be sanitiser dispensers provided. If you touch any common areas (for example handrails) please sanitise your hands immediately.
9. Observe good respiratory etiquette at all time – cover your mouth to cough or sneeze
You should make every effort to reduce the risk of airborne transmission of the virus especially in moments of excitement.
10. It is important to avoid physical contact with other people.
11. All payments at the stadium will be cashless (contactless where possible).
- All lifts are reserved for those with accessibility needs only.
Travel to the Stadium
- There will be no general on-site parking for spectators with a few spaces reserved for disabled drivers, that must be booked in advance.
- Parking is reserved for players, match officials and staff.
- All spectators are encouraged to walk and/or use public transport. If you are travelling on public transport, please wear a mask at all times and adhere to social distancing.
Arrival at the Stadium
1. The Corpaq stadium will be open 2 hours before kick-off.
2. Entry will be via Heywood Road only
3. Only named attendees will be permitted entry and fans aged 16 and over must be able to confirm this with official photo ID (eg. driving licence, passport).
4. Please do not congregate in the walkways.
1. When you need to pass another spectator on the same row (in order to access or leave a seat) you must have the courtesy to turn your back as you pass, in order to avoid close face-to-face contact.
2. COVID-security requires that everyone must remain seated whilst watching the game. Anyone standing persistently will be ejected.
3. If the ball leaves the field of play please do not throw it back onto the pitch and try to avoid touching it. A member of staff will come to collect the ball.
4. Attendees will be able to exit the stadium at any point up until the final whistle.
- Toilets will be available in stands and bar/hospitality areras. We ask that supporters adhere to social distancing at all times.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available in all toilets, in bar/hospitality areas and near high touch point areas (doorways etc).
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to adhere to this Code of Conduct.
If you fail to adhere to the Code of Conduct you may not be allowed entry to or ejected from the, you will not be entitled to any refund in this case.
You agree that you will not attend any fixtures at the Corpaq Stadium whilst suffering from any Covid-19 symptoms and that you have not been asked to isolate.
You understand the personal risks involved and you accept these risks by attending.
Thank you in advance for your co-operation.